The Dialer Administrator is responsible for maintaining and supporting RSI’s chosen consumer contact platform(s). The administrator routinely performs quality assurance validation of various dialer components, ensuring that the system is functional, efficient, and caller-friendly. In conjunction with operations leadership, the administrator will create new services, design campaigns and procure assets to operationalize dialer functions. Additionally, the administrator may be called upon to produce and distribute various reporting about the health and function of RSI contact platforms.
Essential Job Functions:
- Works with vendors to open and resolve work orders related to consumer-contact platforms
- Creates, validates and maintains call routing process, ensuring a complete connection from consumer to representative
- Consults on, designs, and builds dialing campaigns, making recommendations for improvements where needed.
- Liaises between RSI IT, vendors, and RSI operations leaders to ensure that dialer components are in good health and fully functional
- Makes recommendations as to enhancements to the dialer platform
- Maintains detailed records of systematic and programmatical changes
- Performs routine audits of system function, placing test calls where necessary to validate end-to-end functionality
- Generates reporting and provides analysis as to the efficiency of dialer and dialer-related systems
- Acts as an internal product specialist to contact systems in use by RSI.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to work with a range of people from outside network engineers, help desk employees and end users
Education and Experience:
- Associate Degree in Computer Sciences or related field or combination of equivalent education and experience
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in related field (IT, Network Troubleshooting, etc.)
- Preferred minimum of 2 years’ experience in network troubleshooting, Dialer Experience, FACS system experience.
- Experience in IT Service Management delivery approaches required.
- The work is considered light-to-medium in nature and involves walking or standing much of the time and also involves exerting between 20 and 40 pounds of force on a recurring basis, or considerable skill, adeptness and speed in the use of fingers, hands or limbs in tasks involving close tolerances or limits of accuracy
Receivable Solutions, Inc
Why Work Here?Complete A/R Medical Collections Agency
Great evironment, great growth opportunities!