Rapidly growing Durable Medical Equipment Company in Danbury, CT is seeking a Medical Billing Admin Assistant
Medical Billing Admin Assistant
- Bonus pool
- Gym stipend
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Medical Billing Admin Assistant Requirement:
- Bachelors degree required
- Min of 3.5 GPA
- Experience with pre-auth and precert of patient healthcare plans
- Experience billing workers comp and private insurance
- Any prior DME experience helpful.
- Must be able to work 8 am to 5 pm.
- Passion for perfection.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work at a fast pace and easily adaptable to change.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks.
Medical Billing Admin Assistant Duties:
- Verify patient’s Insurance benefits on-line and over the phone.
- Creating claims for insurance invoicing.
- Work with external billing companies on Commercial Insurance follow-up.
- Answer incoming phones and assist patient questions.
- Administrative tasks including data entry, scanning, and copying.