In-Home Sales Consultant
The In-Home Sales Consultant is a core member of our organization. Our consultants meet with homeowners that have scheduled and appointment thru our inside sales team. You dont have to prospect or outbound call for your appointments, we do it for you!
Although you do not need previous sales experience, you must possess impeccable customer service skills, a strong drive for results, and the ability to navigate a complex conversation and provide The Ultimate Remodeling Experience®.
If you are looking to represent a company that stands behind their products, offers the best warranties in the business, and has been around long enough to prove it, then this is the opportunity for you!
We offer aggressive compensation package options that include Base PLUS Commissions PLUS Bonuses!
Many of our first-year consultants earn $100,000+. Experienced consultants earn a lot more!
- Visit up to 10 pre-set in-home consultations each week
- Present our products to interested home owners.
- Master our proven sales & design process.
What is Required:
- Ability to adapt to new procedures and follow our system
- Technologically experienced in using an iPad (we dont use paper!)
- Submit and pass a background check
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs. without restrictions
- Must have a valid Drivers License, reliable vehicle, and car insurance
- Must be able to handle a high volume of driving (Mileage reimbursement is provided)
- Full time-5 days a week- Monday through Thursday, rotate Friday and Saturday. Work every other weekend.
- Mornings, days, evenings (appointments are scheduled between 9:00 AM- 8:00 PM and can last up to 3 hours)
What we offer:
- Professional paid training program that works!
- Uncapped Commissions and Monthly Bonus Program
- Excellent Growth Potential
- Full Benefits: medical, dental, vision, life, disability and accident insurance and a 401K program are all available to you after 90 days.
- Continued Training and Coaching at Reborn, youre not just a number, your part of our winning team! You will be treated with respect and recognized for the hard work you do each and every day!
- Always doing what we say we will
- Taking ownership of every project
- Building it better and doing it right the first time
Why Work Here?The success of Reborn Cabinets is due to the integrity and dedication of the individuals who make up our team. Each is committed to the values that have guided us from day one, including: - Always doing what we say we will - Taking ownership of every project - Building it better and doing it right the first time
Stable work, paid training, growth potential, full benefits* and more!