Reborn Cabinets Las Vegas, NV
- Expired: 26 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Reborn Cabinet's has been in business for nearly 40 years and is the leading provider of home remodeling services with locations throughout the West Coast. We are a talented close-knit team that is authentic, accountable, results-driven, and whose team members are at the center of our success. You will be working with individuals who have a passion for exceeding customer expectations and representing a company that is widely recognized in the industry for its highest standards of craftsmanship and an undisputed reputation for providing our customers with world-class service.
The Appointment Coordinator Will Be Responsible For:
- Using phone, email and other forms of communication to address our customers needs
- Provide product support, solutions & additional product information
- Confirming in home design consultations
The Appointment Coordinator Will Have The Following Qualifications:
- Highschool diploma or G.E.D
- Strong desire and passion to help and serve others
- High level of confidence, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with customers and co-workers
What We Offer:
- $14 an hour + Bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Health, Life, 401k
- Two weeks training program to develop, educate, and build the foundation necessary to succeed
- Opportunities for growth!!!
Expected Work Schedule:
- Full-Time (Remote)
- 6 Days a Week
- Monday through Friday 9:30am -3:30pm or 2:30pm-8:30pm
- One Saturday or Sunday 10am-6pm
- Fully Remote until January 2022
Mission Statement: To provide every customer with the “Ultimate Remodeling Experience.”
-Always doing what we say we will
-Taking ownership of every project
-Building it better and doing it right the first time
Reborn CabinetsWhy Work Here?
Culture, Benefits, Opportunity for Growth.
The success of Reborn Cabinets is due to the integrity and dedication of the individuals who make up our team. Each is committed to the values that have guided us from day one, including: -Always doing what we say we will -Taking ownership of every project -Building it better and doing it right the first time
5895 W Wigwam AveLas Vegas, NV