Jr. Salesforce Administrator
- Posted: over a month ago
Rebellis helps customers Think Less | Operate More. Rebellis is dedicated to simplifying processes that allow organizations to achieve. Originally founded to provide IT managed services, we have expanded our services to help businesses work as one from anywhere - so you can empower your team from everywhere.
We are looking for team members ready to work in a small cross-functional, fast-paced agile company with a "get shit done" attitude. We want innovated thinkers that are not constrained by customary business practices or industry norms to bring their ideas to the table and are motivated to help others achieve.
Are you ready to be part of the Rebellis Team?
The Jr. Salesforce Administrator role works with team members and customers to customize the platform so users can maximize the overall usage of Salesforce. This is a new role and you will oversee a small team of apprentice Salesforce administrators focused on customer engagement and product improvement. You will have the ability to suggest, plan, build, and rollout solutions like a startup but with the backing of one of the fastest-growing tech companies in New Mexico.
Candidates must be driven self-starters who can work effectively with minimal supervision. This individual must establish and cultivate significant and trusting relationships with customers. This individual will actively identify and close on business opportunities through consultative solutions.
- Structure and create documentation, convert workflow rules and process builders into flows
- Act as a liaison between different Rebellis teams
- Work alongside team members to increase efficiency through business process automation and tooling
- Help manage salesforce for growing customer list
- Hands-on configuration of existing & new Salesforce features/programs
- Keep up to date on new releases, best practices, and feature changes
- Full-time ownership and resolution of Salesforce system issues and outages
- Help manage users, maintain existing functionality (page layouts, flows, rules, profiles) and solve user issues
- 2+ years of Salesforce admin experience
- Experience with Service cloud setup and operations
- Salesforce Certifications
- New Mexico Resident
- Experience working on iterative projects and with deployment strategies/processes (staging environment vs. production)
- Excellent customer service skills, including strong ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Strong business analysis and functional understanding. This includes requirements gathering, creating, and deploying solutions to end-user.
- Strong problem-solving skills,
- Track record of assessing problems and determining a practical course of action with sustainable solutions
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and ability to work independently
- Understanding of Government Contracting Companies
- Ability to handle competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
This role is Office-Flex (~1-3 days/wk in office)
This position requires completing a background check and employment verification.
The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities described.
Rebellis Development Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, Vietnam era veteran, or disabled Veteran status.
Rebellis accommodates applicants with disabilities if you cannot apply for this job via our web portal, email email@example.com for an alternative application method.
Rebellis Development Group
BusinessView all jobs at Rebellis Development Group