- Expired: January 16, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Carmel, IN
- $90,000 - $100,000 base salary + variable compensation plan
Realync is looking for a Product Manager to help grow our product team. You will be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and client requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and support to ensure revenue, market, and client satisfaction goals are met. You will also ensure that the product supports and aligns with the company's overall strategy and goals.
- Help define the product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Deliver detailed PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Meet with internal teams as well as clients to get perform product and feature feedback sessions
- Run beta and pilot programs with specific clients
- Be an expert with respect to the competition and the industry/market
- Maintain the ideation and delivery dashboards and corresponding performance metrics
- Use product usage metrics to drive feature decisions
- Act as a leader within the company
- 3+ years' experience as a Product Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products and features
- Demonstrated success in providing detailed requirements (PRDs) to development teams
- Demonstrated self-starter who seeks out opportunities for improvement and optimization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Excellent teamwork and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Proven ability to influence and unify cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Atlassian Product Suite
- Balsamic/Draw.io or similar wireframing tools
- Miro or similar storyboarding tools
Who We Are:
Realync is a centralized video engagement platform that connects, converts, and helps unlock authentic video experiences. We're looking for hungry, self-starters who are up for a new challenge, excited about the opportunity and looking to have a lot of fun along the way!
Get fresh Manager Product jobs daily straight to your inbox!