Inside Sales Account Executive (Remote)
Realvision Miami, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
We seek aggressive Inside Sales Account Executives to join our remote team.
This role is geared for a True Hunter, someone who is Competitive by nature and can think independently. The right Inside Sales Executive is someone who will burn a hole in our phones making the daily prospecting calls necessary for success. Our ideal candidate has excellent professional communication skills, is resilient and highly organized, and has the ability to manage several tasks at once.
We also look for a minimum of 2 years documented success in business-to-business inside sales, an understanding of the real estate sector, and superior research skills.
This is a great opportunity for an Inside Sales Executive looking to make a positive impact and be financially rewarded for it.
To the Inside Sales Account Executive, we offer:
· Base salary plus uncapped per sale commissions (the more you sell, the more you make)
· Medical, dental, vision coverage
· Vacation and personal time off
· Proven sales coaching programs
· Continuous development and mentorship
Duties and Responsibilities of the Inside Sales Account Executive will include:
· Daily phone prospecting and new account acquisitions
· Follow up on cold and warm leads to further the sales process
· Continuous documentation of all activity in our fully automated CRM
· Building and growing a book of residual business
· Sales pipeline management and forecasting
· Utilization of our consultative sales approach
· Develop historical perspective on the marketplace to analyze and predict future needs
Qualifications for the Inside Sales Account Executive include:
· B2B inside sales experience
· Experience selling into the real estate industry a plus
· Ability to think strategically and to develop long-term plans and relationships
· Must be a self starter and comfortable working remotely
· Motivation to research, ask hard questions, and provide proactive solutions
· Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
· Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other computer software programs as needed
· Experience in using a CRM
· High school degree or equivalent
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Our forward thinking and collaborative corporate environment create an exciting and engaging culture that supports and rewards hard work. We put our customers first in everything that we do, and we govern ourselves with the values of respect, teamwork, accountability and maintaining a positive, “spirit of yes” attitude.
RealvisionWhy Work Here?
Awesome Leadership Team, Collaborative and Hard Working Culture, Tons of Room for Upward Growth.
Realvision is an international real estate technology and marketing company helping Realtors efficiently market their listings with a unique and unrivaled all-in-one package consisting of professional photography, floor plans, and online 3D tours. Our easy-to-use service is proven to significantly reduce time on market for real estate listings which in turn allows Realtors to get commissions faster. Our forward thinking and collaborative corporate environment create an exciting and engaging culture that supports and rewards hard work. We put our customers first in everything that we do, and we govern ourselves with the values of respect, teamwork, accountability and maintaining a positive, “spirit of yes” attitude.
BusinessView all jobs at Realvision