- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for an exciting Maintenance Supervisor opportunity?
ROSS Companies is one of the top tier Property Management firms in the Mid-Atlantic area. Today, we are widely respected as a local authority and continue to grow by attracting the highest level of multifamily professionals with local knowledge and experience, administering multifamily real estate services and partnering with some of the world’s most prestigious equity and investment firms. We are seeking your expertise & real passion for extraordinary customer service for an available opportunity.
You will manage the maintenance staff to insure the acceptable physical appearance of the community; service residents needs with respect to their apartment homes; provide corrective, preventative and emergency maintenance; insure safe and satisfactory operation of apartment appliances, minor plumbing/electrical carpentry, and floor repairs, apartment turnover preparation, community equipment, HVAC systems and any other duties assigned.
What we would like from you:
You like to work in a fun, fast-paced environment, possess a positive attitude, and knowledge in apartment maintenance. You are knowledgeable in individual HVAC repair, preventative maintenance of individual or central plant equipment, appliance, plumbing and electrical systems and repairs. You are familiar with fire safety equipment and repairs, preparation of turnover apartments and flooring installations. You possess the ability to assist and follow through in the performance of all maintenance repairs and duties independently, expertly and in a timely responsible manner. Initiative and motivation to continue training to develop skills, preferred, (i.e. license and certifications). Good interpersonal and time management skills. CFC - Type 2 may be required. You will have a valid driver’s license, transportation to respond to emergency calls, and proof of motor vehicle insurance.
This position will require on-call rotation.
Perks when you join our team:
- We support a work-life balance by providing 10+ days per year of vacation, plus sick leave, plus personal leave, plus potential for you to earn an additional 4 days of vacation per year with our perfect attendance program.
- We provide 10 paid holidays.
- 401k Retirement: Save for your future with a 100% company match through investments in 16+ funds.
- Receive a 20% discount on your rent with our Apartment Rental Discount program.
- We provide reimbursement for part of your tuition in either undergrad or graduate degrees.
- We offer Term Life Insurance: $10,000 without cost to you, with option to purchase additional.
We are proud to be an EOE, and we maintain a drug-free workplace.
Realty Management Services Inc
AddressCollege Park, MD
Get fresh Maintenance Supervisor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.