We are currently seeking Inside Sales Agents. The Inside Sales Agent will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our company. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
We are looking for someone who is results-oriented, has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with strangers and possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills.
$12 - $15 Hr (+commission)Responsibilities:
- Making outbound calls, communicating via email, and overseeing and managing the sales pipeline are primary responsibilities to ensure the buying/selling needs of our customers are met, while increasing our client base
- Provide up-to-date information regarding clients and where they are in the home buying and selling process so that agents act quickly and efficiently
- Practice and become adept at using scripts to overcome objections and provide the team value proposition to prospective customers so that they can identify our company’s values and integrity
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so that our agents are able to provide an organized and efficient sales process
- Calls and follows up with warm leads
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Practices, memorizes and internalizes scripts
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Decisive and proactive
- Eager to find best possible solution with a positive attitude
- Master organizer of systems, files and your time with excellent follow-up skills
Growing team ranked in the top 2% of all real estate agents. Mission Statement: "To positively change and impact the lives of others through unique services when buying or selling the place they call home. We are committed to enriching the lives of our community and team members alike by building relationships, providing education and industry shattering service!"