Real Estate Social Media - Digital Marketing
Realty Concierge Group Brighton, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
We are a growing Real Estate Office in downtown Brighton looking for a creative Social Media and Digital Marketing Intern to help develop our brand online. This is an ideal position for a college student to secure valuable, real-world experience to build your resume and make yourself a more attractive hire. This position could turn into a full-time job for our company in the future! THIS POSITION IS IDEAL FOR A COLLEGE GRADUATE THAT NEEDS 300+ HOURS TO COMPLETE YOUR DEGREE!
Our goal is to showcase our Unique Selling Propositions and become top of mind with the consumer. To do this we need to be creative in our marketing efforts to reach the most amount of people with creative messages telling them the advantages of using our services.
The possibilities are endless to give you the opportunity to grow your own department and at the same time have an amazing addition to your resume!
Help us and we will help you with raving reviews that you can use on your resume and we would be happy to be a personal reference in the future for you as well!
Please upload your resume and take some time to complete the assessment that will be emailed to you so we can get to know you better.
The position is based in Brighton, Michigan BUT work can be done virtually for the most part.Responsibilities:
- Create and manage social content on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and company website
- Thinks outside the box when delivering social media content
- Promote all team events on social media
- Set up Social Media sites with our branding and USP’s
- Create Branding materials when needed
- Maintain Social Media sites with relevant content
- Create the best opportunity for RCG to utilize Google Business pages, Google+, YouTube and any other sites that create Google juice
- Find additional places we can get clients to leave reviews of their experience with us
- Create engaging text, image and video content
- Facilitate online conversations with leads and respond to inquiries
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Research many different ways to get listings out to the masses
- Creative Branding
- Design Documents
- Experience in social media, blogging, marketing, Facebook Fan Page creation, Facebook Fan Page strategies, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Analytics, creation of training materials, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Office, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Google Business Pages, Google+, Linked-in, Nextdoor
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to have a quick turn-around time on projects
- Have your own laptop with programs on it that you need to create designs
- Be prompt with work delivered
- Go above and beyond owner’s expectations
- Excellent communication
- Ability to be self managed and self disciplined!
- Know how to use creative programs or apps to make posts stand out
What Makes Us Different? Our 30 day Bootcamp, Ongoing Training, and More!
We understand that changing careers can be scary and that holds people back from following their dreams, so what we did was created a 30-Day Bootcamp that will teach people how to be an agent and how to find business.
Once people finish Bootcamp, they will be ready to hit the ground running with all of the tools that most other NEW agents NEVER learn. We have the best, brightest and kindest people on our team. The backgrounds of our agents vary widely from customer service, sales, health care, and education. They all share an open-mind, willingness to learn, unfaltering dedication to service, and a bottomless well of motivation towards growth.
We require all candidates to take a DISC Personality Assessment when applying for a position with Realty Concierge Group.
Realty Concierge Group
BusinessView all jobs at Realty Concierge Group