Senior Strategic Accounts Consultant
Realtor.com Valencia, CA
- Expired: September 02, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our employees can choose what works for them: work in one of our offices, be fully remote or the best of both worlds! We believe in a flexible working environment to allow employees to perform at their best ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
Move is currently looking for talented individuals to join our team in the role of Senior Digital Sales Consultant, which is a unique and exciting inside sales role. We're interested in people who want to grow with us, who are experienced, hungry sales professionals with a proven track record in closing sales on the telephone for our realtor. com division which is the industry leader in both content and traffic.
The Senior Digital Sales Consultant must be a highly motivated, self-driven sales professional with a proven track record. This individual will be responsible for engaging with select high value customers and prospective customers to sell realtor.com's highly specialized and emergent products, such as the Market VIP solution via outbound, dialer-assisted call campaigning. The Senior Digital Sales Consultant will be required to make a high volume of outbound calls to both current customers and prospects to fuel Market VIP revenue growth. The Senior Digital Sales Consultant will not engage with current customers with regards to renewing their current services, but instead will be responsible for communicating the value propositions associated with Market VIP to generate additional, incremental, product-specific account value. All sales activities will be conducted via the phone, and the use of computer systems will be necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Secure customer and prospect Market VIP sales
* Make a high volume of outbound calls (80 - 100 per day) via our call dialer platform to secure Market VIP sales.
* Must be able to clearly articulate the realtor.com Market VIP value propositions and competitive differentiators to key decision makers, with the capability to communicate how the platform creates a competitive advantage for real estate professionals who use it
* Guide high value customers/prospective customers through complex ROI evaluations
* Utilize standard scripting to generate Market VIP sales
* Provide ongoing, professional after-sales support in conjunction with cross-functional teams to enhance the customers' dedication and grow their lifetime value
* Consistently achieve performance goals and milestones - including productivity (call and talk time) requirements
* Must follow standard operating procedures; Must document and follow up all activities in our customer management system
* Build and manage a sales pipeline by aggressively prospecting which includes setting phone appointments, following up with all appointments, calls, and emails, and performing internet-based marketing and technology product demonstrations resulting in high value sales
* Keep abreast of competitive market and industry trends
* Provide a high level of sales and customer service
* Must thrive working in a fast paced environment where performance is rewarded
Education, Skills and Experience:
* Minimum 5 years of tele-sales experience
* Demonstrated success in driving high value customer and prospect sales
* Demonstrated success in consultative selling and cultivating meaningful business partnerships with high value customers
* Ability to use critical thinking in a variety of situations and to solve "real world" problems faced by our target audience
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Strong organizational and follow up skills
* Ability to excel in a fast paced and changing environment
* Online advertising sales background is a plus
* Background in Real Estate is helpful but not required
* Excellent computer and internet skills, including experience with Microsoft Office programs
* Experience with databases &/or CRM tools is a plus
* College Degree is preferred
At (r), we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We're a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we're there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we'd love to have you join our team to help.
We've got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we're hoping you'll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let's make a difference, together. For Real.
Diversity is important to us, therefore,is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition,will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
BusinessView all jobs at Realtor.com