Call Center Manager
Realtor.com Peoria, AZ
- Expired: March 16, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Call Center Manager (Consumer Success Manager) position is responsible for developing, leading, counseling, motivating and managing a team of Consumer Success Representatives (CSR) to achieve goals and quota by delivering superior service and resolution to realtor.com clients. The CCM is responsible for providing the necessary tools, information, and coaching for CSRs to be successful. This includes creating a safe and fun culture to promote employee morale and engagement.
What Will You Do?
• Drive CSR dials and activities while maintaining a high standard for Quality and adherence
to the Rules of Engagement.
• Coach CSRs on Quality, tone, script adherence, and customer service abilities through,
call monitoring, call breakdowns and performance management with ongoing training
• CCMs should be a steward of the scripts, Sales, and Quality processes and should coach
and manage CSRs in accordance in order to develop them, drive productivity, and ensure
the requirements are understood
• Proactively identify opportunities for corrective action and counsel, discipline, and/or
administer warnings to CSR when adherence to policy and Quality are not met
• Manage CSR attendance, time-off requests, overtime accrual, and schedules by
communicating guidelines and upholding expectations on company policies
• Lead team meetings to discuss daily operations and performance to create a strong sense
of motivation and encouragement
• Hold 1-on-1 meetings and call breakdowns with each CSRs on their team
• Monitor CSR Focus Fire interaction and provide coaching for compliance with best practices,
policies, and Rules of Engagement
• Collaborate with Quality to understand emergent trends and implement best practices
• Collaborate with Training to facilitate a successful transition from Training to the floor
• Participate in interviewing prospective CSR candidates and assessing the necessary skills
and traits that best align with the position and the realtor.com culture
• Collaborate with other CCMs to creatively foster a fun and positive work environment
• Provide reports and/or assessments of CSR performance, attendance, development,
achievements as requested
What Will You Bring?
• Bachelor's degree and/or two (2) years related work experience managing a call center or
sales team preferred
• Must be proficient in scripting, sales processes, quality guidelines, and rules of
engagement. Must be able to demonstrate the ability to follow/utilize them and be able to
explain them to others
• Communication proficiency
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
What We Offer
• Working with a highly-motivated team with a proven track record of success that also has a lot of FUN!
• Competitive work environment with a great culture, rewards, recognition and fun events
• Medical, Vision, Dental, Disability, 401k, and Life Insurance plus Flexible and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
• Investment in growing your career and providing you opportunity to have an immediate and massive impact on a growing company with a revolutionary business model
At realtor.com ®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We're a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we're there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we'd love to have you join our team to help.
We've got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we're hoping you'll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let's make a difference, together. For Real.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
BusinessView all jobs at Realtor.com