Assistant Resident Manager 2-Person Team
Realstar Vancouver, BC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently seeking a Two-Person Assistant Resident Manager Team to live and work at one of our properties. This position would require you to live on-site and work four weekdays each week, every second weekend and on-call some evenings.
Key Responsibilities of Assistant Resident Managers
• Cleaning common areas of property (hallways, stairs, elevators)
• Minor maintenance repairs
• Preparing apartments for new residents
• Providing exceptional customer service to residents and potential residents
• Assisting with leasing suites
Requirements of Assistant Resident Managers
• Cleaning experience
• Maintenance skills
• Customer service skills
• Ability to perform in a team environment
What we offer to employees
• Realstar is committed to providing a work-smart environment that supports learning, encourages teamwork and empowers individuals. Realstar has an 85% employee engagement level and is recommended by 87% of employees as a great place to work!
• Competitive salary paid out twice per month by direct deposit
• Rent-free, two bedroom apartment including utilities, cable & parking
• Employer paid benefits (Medical, vision care, life insurance & dental)
• Quarterly bonuses based on property performance
• Annual bonuses based on personal performance
• Recognition awards for years of service
• Opportunity for career development
• Annual holiday parties & summer BBQ’s
• Extensive and ongoing training programs
Please note that this position is for two people who will live in a shared apartment.
We thank all those who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Realstar is committed to reflecting the diverse communities we serve. We encourage applications from our diverse communities, including Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, women, visible minorities, LGBTQ+ persons and those who are able to speak fluently in a language(s) other than English.
Realstar supports equal opportunity initiatives. Accommodation will be provided in all stages of the hiring process. Contact us for any accommodation requests, and we will work with you to meet your needs.
owned real estate investment and management companies.
Since 1974, we have consistently identified high-yielding
investment opportunities, with particular emphasis on
the multi-unit residential and hospitality sectors..
RealstarWhy Work Here?
Opportunity to work close to home in a community as well as opportunities to advance!
Realstar Group is one of Canada’s leading privately owned real estate investment and management companies. Since 1974, we have consistently identified high-yielding investment opportunities, with particular emphasis on the multi-unit residential and hospitality sectors..
527 Carnarvon StreetVancouver, BC
Personal CareView all jobs at Realstar