Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties is seeking a full-time Office Coordinator. This position will be an integral part of the success of our branch offices and our business model. It will require flexibility in supporting multiple business operations, as well as the ability to stay organized. Position requires the ability to handle & manage multiple tasks/projects as well as work with and support new agents in launching their real estate business.
Essential Responsibilities INCLUDE BUT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Responsible for the administration functions and support of the New Agent Training Office (NATO).
- Work in tandem with the office leader to meet operational and development goals
- Responsible for outlining and conducting individual and/or group training sessions on the various Company systems, tools and programs.
- Support new Sales Associates in being more productive and efficient in areas such as:
- Building their business
- Marketing and leveraging technology (i.e. Social media)
- Preparing listing packets, CMAs, contract deadlines
- Tracking escrows and closing transaction files
- Oversees administrative function and customer support of Company's pre-licensing school
- Assist in internal and external promotion of NATO & CB pre-licensing school
- Keeps current with new policies and procedures. Researches and makes suggestions for improvements to policies and procedures. Updates training manuals, facilitator guides, and training materials as needed. Organizes and maintains department training materials, supplies, and filing systems.
- Provides excellent customer service in a professional and courteous manner.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 1-3 years prior real estate experience preferred
- Ability to operate independently and exercise initiative using solid judgment and decision-making skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and outlook and have the ability to use internet based software
- Must be a quick learner and have high level of retention and understanding of the tasks required
- Strong presentation skills
- Accuracy and a strong attention to detail
- Ability to follow direction and utilize critical thinking and problem solving skills are essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to build strong professional relationships
- Ability to work in a changing, dynamic workplace
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and see, talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk and reach with hand and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds
Realogy is a global provider of real estate services with a singular mission: We serve agents. This strategy is aimed at growing the base of high-performing independent sales agents at our company-owned and franchisee brokerages, providing services to make them more productive and their businesses more profitable.
While you won't see our name on For Sale signs, you will see those of our industry-leading brands: Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, Century 21, Citi Habitats, Climb Real Estate, Coldwell Banker Real Estate, Corcoran, ERA Franchise Systems and Sotheby's International Realty to name just a few. Our four business units work together to provide a full-service solution to meet the needs of agents and their homebuying clients, from the initial listing until the keys are turned over.
Realogy was recently designated a Great Place to Work at https://www.realogy.com/news/2019/05/28/realogy-earns-great-place-to-work-designation-for-second-consecutive-year for the second consecutive year, recognizing the company's commitment to providing meaningful work and an environment where employees can grow and succeed. Realogy has 16,600 offices and approximately 302,000 affiliated brokers and agents worldwide. We're the leader in residential real estate sales, with $6.1 billion in revenue in 2018, nearly 1.4 million real estate transactions and approximately 16 percent of market share of the U.S. residential real estate market. We're there to serve agents who help people find and buy houses, move, and finance their dream.
Powered by its network of over 92,000 affiliated sales professionals in 3,000 offices across 44 countries and territories, the Coldwell Banker organization is a leading provider of full-service residential and commercial real estate brokerage services. The brand's mission is to empower its people to leave their mark on the world of real estate. The Coldwell Banker brand prides itself on its history of expertise and honesty since its beginnings in 1906. The brand embraces four core values: home, awesomeness, ingenuity and excellence. Coldwell Banker Real Estate is committed to providing its network of sales professionals with the tools and insights needed to excel in today's marketplace and is known for its bold leadership and dedication to driving the industry forward with big data and smart home expertise. Coldwell Banker Real Estate was the first real estate brand to harness the power of big data; the CBx Technology Suite uses predictive analytics and machine learning to analyze markets, target buyers and sellers and provide agents with a simple platform to create unique and effective marketing plans for each listing. The brand was named among the 2018 and 2019 Women's Choice Award Most Recommended brands for customer experience and overall quality. Blue is bold and the integrity and values of Coldwell Banker Real Estate give the Gen Blue network an unbeatable edge. Coldwell Banker, the Coldwell Banker logo, Gen Blue and the Gen Blue Experience are registered services marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each office is independently owned and operated. To join Coldwell Banker Real Estate and unlock the possibilities of Gen Blue, please visit www.coldwellbanker.com/join .
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC