**Networking/Network Troubleshooting experience is required for this position**
Are you a hands-on person? Enjoy technology as a hobby and a career? We are currently looking for a candidate who has experience troubleshooting issues with Windows, Android, iOS and networking products. Along with imaging equipment to be shipped out to the field. You must be comfortable becoming an expert in all aspects of our products (hardware and software). Additionally, the candidate must be self-directed and take complete ownership of their assigned work and customer experience.
- Assisting and providing technical support to field issues generated by company clients via web, phone, email, and on site
- Assist technicians remotely with installation and audit of equipment
- Act as main resource for all customer product questions, technical issues, or complaints by responding to customer calls and emails
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone or electronically
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries and resolve customer issues within SLA
- Process orders, returns, exchanges and replacements
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Analyze, monitor and pro-actively keep hardware & software fully operational
- Work from and update product manual, FAQ and support document development
- Reimage PCs using various imaging software
- Replacement & upgrades of internal hardware
- Accurately log time against day to day work
- Escalate issues in a timely manner to higher tier Support
- Intermediate understanding of Android, iOS and Windows Operating Systems
- Networking troubleshooting experience
- Expert verbal and written English communications skills
- Strong ability to craft high quality, professional, strategic communications reflecting best-practice principles of customer service
- Self-sufficient: must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Be able to multi-task and prioritize work while meeting client SLA
- Demonstrated experience with learning complex business systems and new procedures
- Must possess reliable transportation
- 2/4 year degree preferred
- A+ Certification a plus
- Previous customer service experience a plus
- Experience in MDM, DSP, CloudTrax, SiteRemote, ScreenConnect, N-Central, Putty, Meraki or Pidgin a plus
This position is for a full-time (40 hour/week) salaried employee. This position is for swing shift 11am to 8pm (with an hour lunch).
Reality Interactive, LLC
Why Work Here?Reality Interactive, LLC (www.realityi.com), is a Middletown, CT based software and design firm providing a full range of web development, kiosk interface and digital merchandising development resources. We have Fortune 500 clients such as BMW, MINI, Titleist and Spectrum, etc. located throughout the United States. The successful applicant will want to have fun, work hard and love to make clients happy.
Reality Interactive is an exploding award-winning creative technology company!