- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our company is expanding in several key markets and is seeking an experienced sales executive to be part of our organization's leadership and sales team. We are looking to continue to grow our presence throughout the United States. We offer competitive compensation, advancement, and the opportunity to make an impact.
POSITION DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Previous sales experience (3 years minimum). Residential building market is essential. A working knowledge in drafting, estimating, or engineering would be highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to prospect for your own leads as well as cultivate leads from marketing and other sources to consistently fill the sales pipeline
- Strong ability to turn leads into opportunities and move through a sales process to effectively close business
- Track record of setting and achieving sales goals
- Effective at building relationships with new prospects and upselling current customers
- Experience in developing and managing a geographic sales territory
- Negotiation skills to work with a prospect from the initial call to close
- Travel 30 - 50 % primarily within the sales region as needed
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred; related industry sales experience or equivalent combination of education and industry experience
- You must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future
- Highly motivated
- Equally comfortable working independently and with teams
- Strong selling skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to anticipate and respond to customer's need
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Salesforce a plus
5816 West Plano PkwyDallas, TX
Get fresh Sales Account Executive jobs daily straight to your inbox!