RealOptions is adding well woman services to our medical offerings in our life affirming clinics and we are looking to hire a full time Nurse Practitioner to provide well-women’s health care!
RealOptions Obria Medical Clinics is a nonprofit health clinic that serves the needs of vulnerable women, men and families in the Bay Area. This position is for a full-time Nurse Practitioner who is skilled and experienced in women’s health. Some key qualifications for this exciting new position are:
- Must be in good standing and in possession of a valid state license as a registered nurse.
- Experience of 2+ years in obstetrics and gynecology office practice and able to work independently to care for patients.
- Certification by the State Board of Registered Nursing as a Nurse Practitioner.
- Possession of a Master’s degree in nursing from an accredited school.
- Has a sincere desire to reach out to women and their families in unplanned pregnancies especially the abortion vulnerable and abortion-minded.
- Desires to work in a holistic, life-affirming environment.