DE Mortgage Underwriter
RealFi Home Funding Corp. is among the largest and most respected mortgage bankers in the country.
We give back to the communities through charitable giving, charitable events and our registered charity, RHF Foundation Inc.
Experienced Mortgage Underwriter to evaluate and determine the eligibility of loan applications.
Must be able to report to Owings Mills Baltimore County office as needed!
Responsibilities include analyzing and verifying loan applications, evaluating risks, and making loan eligibility decisions.
- Authorizing and underwriting loans.
- Reviewing and verifying loan applications and supporting documentation.
- Analyzing loan risk and requesting additional information as necessary.
- Preparing reports on assessment findings.
- Making loan eligibility decisions and approving or rejecting applications.
- Reviewing and specifying loan conditions as necessary.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory standards.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and guidelines.
- Documenting and effectively communicating reasons for the approval/rejection of loans.
- Returning applications with additional documentation to the loan officer for review.
- Degree in business, banking, finance, or a related field.
- 5 + years experience in loan underwriting.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Detail-oriented with strong data analysis skills.
- High mathematical aptitude.
- Good working knowledge of mortgage loan processing and relevant legal regulations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and automated underwriting systems.
- Experience with Encompass
- DE/LAPP/SAR needed
mortgage loan processing, 5 years (Preferred)
DE/LAPP/SAR, 5 years (Preferred)
Managing Underwriters, 5 years (Preferred)
FHA Connection/EAD experience, 2 years (Preferred)
FHA, VA, Conventional Loan, 5 years (Preferred)
NON QM Loan, 5 years (Preferred)
Mortgage Closing, 5 years (Preferred)
Mortgage Loan Origination, 1 year (Preferred)
Mortgage Underwriting, 2 years (Required)
Encompass, 1 year (Required)
Real Estate, 1 year (Preferred)
Underwriting Guidelines, 5 years (Preferred)
- Application Question:
Please provide your Personal Email address and NMLS number and number of files you can work on at same time (null
RealFi Home Funding Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
RealFi Home Funding
Why Work Here?RealFi Home Funding Corp. is a leading, technology driven originator of qualified and non-qualified residential home mortgages and through the RealFi REIT, is a direct lender focused on originating commercial real estate bridge loans in major markets throughout the United States. We are among the largest and most respected lenders in the country. We are truly passionate about helping our customers as well as the communities we live and work in. Our mission is simple, to lead the mortgage industry by modernizing the way home loans are obtained and to be the lender of choice for our customers We take pride in maintaining a comprehensive mortgage product platform, fostering communication, supporting our teams and remaining an innovative leader in the industry.
Great salary including per file bonus, Full suite of Benefits, Family oriented culture, Lots of room for growth!!!
Owings Mills, MD