Product Manager - Web 3.0
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This individual will execute and manage the business and product vision for the new Web 3.0 product and projects. You will act as business stakeholder, project manager, and product owner and will be a part of a team that functions across multiple areas within Real Vision, including the development, design, sales, customer service and product teams. You will work towards becoming a subject matter expert in both the various systems/applications used within our P&E department, as well as Web 3.0 technologies and experiences; including AI, tokenization, NFTs, digital wallets and community behaviour and gamification. You'll be successful in this role through asserting standards developed by senior stakeholders, and by executing various tasks to support ongoing operations.
As the product leader, you must demonstrate a strategic approach to what matters to the business, an ability to lead through influence, and a talent for prioritizing quickly in ambiguity. You will play a crucial role, and must be comfortable in high-profile, high-pressure situations and know your way around financial markets and the Crypto space. You must be able to work on multiple products simultaneously and at the rapid pace the Web 3.0 world demands. You are detail oriented, highly creative and put concepts into reality in a world class consumer experience.
- Help create and manage the business plan and product roadmap for Web 3.0
- Be a champion for agile, focused development through pragmatism and an aim toward solving real-world problems
- Report to stakeholders on project progress, while at the same time realizing and tackling risk
- Make data-informed decisions, and problem-solve by seeing between the lines, without perfect metrics.
- Use your experience or knowledge in building and/or integrating community/social behavior into your products
- Demonstrate a strong grasp of product performance metrics including time-on-site as a primary driver of success (i.e., you get the attention economy and social)
- Leverage the latest developments in machine learning and artificial intelligence to drive your goals and the greater goals of the business
- Understand all consumer personas and build the product for every user journey that drives the business
- Manage and develop cross-platform experiences (i.e., mobile, desktop and tablet)
- Evaluate and integrate external products and services where appropriate
- Understand the power of embracing users to become content creators (UGC) and give them the tools to do so
- Run the user acceptance testing process
- Maintain clear, transparent comms across teams and enforce standards of communication.
Key Product Competencies
Team Builder & Delegator
Major Multi-tasker & attention to detail
Required Education and ExperienceEducation and experience based on requirements that are job-related and consistent with business necessity.
- Have experience or deep understanding of AI, with a focus on deep search and community analytics, tokenization, NFTs, digital wallets, community behaviour and gamification, as well as financial markets and crypto
- Experience in a high tech / software engineering setting and can quickly get up to speed and further define the distinctive nature of our system architecture, algorithms, and overall approach to intelligent automation and personalization.
- Ability to effectively operate both independently and as part of a team.
- Basic project management and continuous improvement skills
- Have experience leading A/B testing and analysis.
- At least 7-10 years of experience as a senior level product manager leading significant cross-organizational projects.
- A college degree or equivalent background required, MBA a plus.
- Have an eye for compelling design and be able to advocate on behalf of what’s best for the member experience.
- Agile software delivery experience.
- Experience working with development teams and being able to translate issues into actionable items.
- Sprint management experience.
- A pro at setting expectations to stakeholders across departments and the ability to follow through.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 20 days accrued PTO a year (4 weeks, yup)
- US Public Holidays
- 5 sick days
- 100% covered health, dental, vision for the individual employee (with full family coverage at a heavily reduced rate)
- 4% dollar-for-dollar 401k match after 90 days
- 100% remote
- Equity grants
- Growth Opportunities
- Real Vision Pro membership
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Real Vision