Payroll/Billing Specialist (Trucking)
Our cutting-edge company is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Driver Payroll Specialist to join our dynamic team. We are searching for a motivated individual with a can-do attitude and creative problem-solving skills. By joining our team, you will have an opportunity to make a real impact by utilizing your talents and experience.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package, which includes:
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Medical Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick and Personal Days
- Life and Disability Insurance options
- Process and manage payroll for our drivers
- Manage driver information, including changes to driver records and deductions
- Ensure that all payroll transactions are processed and completed accurately and on-time
- Maintain and update payroll records to ensure compliance with internal procedures and external regulations.
- Respond to driver payroll inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Process invoices and payments
- Perform data entry into the billing system
- Create various reports and provide analysis related to driver payroll
- Work closely with HR and operations to ensure driver records, pay rates, and other relevant information are accurate
- Recordkeeping and collection calls
- Assist with various projects related to payroll and driver functions as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Qualifications
- 2 years of experience in payroll processing in Trucking Industry
- Experience with Quickbooks and high proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- High level of deductive reasoning
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborating with a team
- Ability to problem-solve and take initiative to resolve issues
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills managing multiple priorities and deadlines
- Knowledge of TMS software is a plus
In addition to the benefits listed above, we also offer a collaborative and innovative work environment that encourages creativity, teamwork, and employee growth.
If you are passionate about the transportation and logistics industry and are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as a Driver Payroll Specialist, we encourage you to apply.
At Real Trucking, we are committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action.
Our primary focus is building a long-term mutual partnership with our customers, constant improvement of customer service, monitoring the efficiency of everyday cargo delivery.
Real Trucking Inc
2100 W 21ST STBroadview, IL
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Payroll/Billing Specialist (Trucking) jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.