Position: Document Custody Analyst
Location: Dallas, TX
Reports to: Manager
Compensation: Competitive Hourly Pay
Benefits: Medical, dental, and disability benefits paid 100% for Full Time Employees
The Document Custody Analyst shall be responsible for indexing and uploading mortgage files and documents received from clients via various electronic means into Real Time’s imaging system.
- Request loan files and documents from clients and custodians according to pre-established company and client guidelines; maintain client and custodian contact schedule.
- Process closed loan files for retention and storage; maintain loan retention schedule for storage of closed loan files.
- Assist with management of physical loan files; assist with processing request for retrieval and delivery of loan files to Real Time employees; maintain loan files in a secure environment.
- Prepare images and/or physical files for shipment to outside counsel, investors, clients, etc. as requested.
- Keep supervisor informed of changes in volume or of any problems/issues that may arise.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- General computer knowledge; working knowledge of Word, Excel and Adobe
- Ability to lift 60 lbs. and the ability to stand and bend for a majority of the day
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have valid Texas driver license and a good driving record
- Detail oriented with the ability to work within deadlines
- Willingness to gain knowledge on file retention and mortgage banking/servicing industry
- Ability to meet regular attendance requirements and schedules established for the department
- Ability to work as a team member, effectively sharing ideas, skills and knowledge