Real-Time Information Services Fresno, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical
This position will be responsible for a variety of customer support and administrative functions. This position emphasizes performing routine and semi routine functions. This position works with a very high degree of independence and initiative.
Educated, self-starting, self-directed, self-disciplined, and familiarity with office tools and processes.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Communicates with current customers and prospective customers by phone, email or other technology to obtain information and set appointments to understand their business and explore mutually beneficial objectives.
2. Keeps customer database up to date by recording all activities, transactions, and communications with customers.
3. Use a personal computer and a variety of Microsoft Office applications and our line of business software.
4. Provide direct or indirect assistance to Office Administrator and System Engineers. These include scheduling, follow up activities, research/gathering facts activities, assist with preparing materials for presentation and may prepare reports or summaries of information.
5. Assist in developing or revising procedures, practices and forms.
1. Possess and demonstrate the appropriate level of proficiency in spelling, vocabulary, math and grammar skills for this position. Experience or training in contemporary office practices, procedures and techniques is desirable.
2. Possess and demonstrate the appropriate level of proficiency in desktop computers and Microsoft Office software. Demonstrate an ability to learn and utilize our information systems.
3. Maintain a reliable and dependable attendance record.
4. Demonstrate ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with our clients and vendors.
5. Demonstrate ability to provide our engineering, sales and administration departments with effective and responsive service. Perform all assigned tasks efficiently and accurately and create and maintain accurate records.
Please send resume and salary requirements to be considered for this position and possible start date. Job applicants looking for part-time employment are encouraged to apply.
Real-Time Information Services
191 W Shaw Ave. Suit 106Fresno, CA