Job Title: Bilingual Medical Customer Service
Location: West Sacramento, CA 95605
Duration: 3+ Months
- Need Bilingual Customer service agent who have experience in a call center setting to answer telephone calls for the Medi-Cal Program for the Beneficiary Community.
- Customer service representative/call center experience (1 - 3 years) preferred.
- Healthcare Customer Care Specialist - Bilingual Preferred with the following languages: Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Farsi, Tagalog, and Armenian.
- High school diploma, or equivalent required
- One year or more experience in customer service/call center environment
- Ability to type 40 wpm
- Articulate, customer focused and possess proper telephone etiquette
- Strong telephone skills including inbound and outbound calls.
- The Telephone Service Center (TSC) is the primary point of contact for providers and beneficiaries. The Responsible for receiving and responding to providers and billing agents, inquiries and requests for information.