Key Responsibilities & Duties:
Customer Care Consultants build and maintain strong relationships with clients and their representatives. They strive to resolve client’s requests and provide accurate information and are able to handle stress appropriately while maintaining performance and diplomacy. This individual will utilize problem solving and conflict resolution skills and will be able to exhibit confidence and an energetic phone presence. It is important that this individual provide distinctive service, defined as better or much better than our competition as measured by client feedback and retention of assets. This individual will also be responsible for the following:
- Articulate verbal and written documentation skills with the ability to communicate with and adapt to a diverse client population. Strong listening skills and maintains the highest level of professionalism.
- A comprehensive understanding of the features, design and benefits of all products and services (retirement, mutual fund, insurance, etc.) and capital markets as well as competitor’s products, services and strategies. Must be able to communicate and clarify complex features and regulations. Understands operational procedures/processes, and balances regulatory and industry acceptable guidelines.
- Ability to manage phone time effectively and adhere to schedules including: start times, breaks, call handle time, after call work etc.
- Ability to multi-task while handling client requests, maneuvering through systems, probing for information and conversing with clients. Must be flexible, client focused and results oriented and have effective time management skills.
- Experience in conveying investment knowledge confidently. Works in tandem with the case manager to ensure suggested products and services meet the client’s needs and objectives.
- Minimum of 12-18+ months of experience in a Registered/Licensed Sales and Customer Service role within the Financial Services Industry
- FINRA Series 6 and 63 Registrations OR Series 7 and 66 license
- CO or TX State Life Insurance License (Life insurance is minimum but can have others in addition)
Real Soft Inc.
Why Work Here?Incorporated in 1991, Real Soft Inc. (RSI) is a privately held talent agency meeting the talent needs of Fortune 500 firms across the US. We are headquartered in NJ and use recruiters both in NJ and offshore in our facility in Bangalore, India to contact candidates. Any questions or help? Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to working with you!
Awesome company, good learning experience, Fortune 100 firm on resume