Reports directly to a Call Center Supervisor. Provides courteous and accurate one to one telephone contact with HUSKY consumers, assisting in providing program, account information and password reset assistance for the online Consumer Portal. Use the designated system to document calls, requests and status information.
Essential duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Act as initial point of contact for inquiries from potential and existing HUSKY beneficiaries related to Spend-down, My Account password resets and Premium Billing for the HUSKY and Med Connect Program.
- Provide one-to-one telephone contact with consumers and providers.
- Assist with password resets.
- Accurately respond to incoming calls received by the call center.
- Accurately document all interactions with consumers.
- Maintain technical and program policy proficiency in the HUSKY Health rules/guidelines and other related program policies.
- Properly forward calls to Call Center Leadership or other CT agencies per procedures.
- Provide clear, complete, accurate and objective information based on full understanding of program requirements.
- Log calls into call tracking system; note trends in consumer questions and concerns, report and recommend measures to improve customer service.
- Work with consumers in difficult situations.
- Handle and data enter complaints in accordance with approved policies and procedures.
- Research inquiries as needed
- Report any technical problems with equipment, systems or facilities to Call Center Manager
- Meet and exceed daily standards for calls answered, accuracy, customer service, and quality.
- Participate in training activities as needed.
- Participate in and contributes to the quality improvement process.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Minimum Experience Requirements (Candidates must have at least one of the following):
- Associates degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Two years experience in call center environment preferred.
- Two years experience in a healthcare field preferred.
- Knowledge and operational experience in Medicaid and/or CHIP programs a plus.
- General knowledge of public health, Medicaid and human services systems preferred.
- Ability to provide Exemplary Customer Service and achieve results through respect, empathy, knowledge and commitment.
- Knowledge of Medicaid and managed care programs.
- Basic understanding of a call center environment and quality monitoring processes
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Consumers and co-workers.
- Ability to problem solve through analysis and ongoing feedback.
- Ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Data entry skills to include accuracy and spelling
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines; flexibility under pressure
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Ability to maintain self-control under stressful situations.
- Ability to work independently and maintain accountability
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in use of computer, including MS Office Suite and Avaya telephone system
- Bilingual capabilities a plus
- Ability to type at least 40 WPM.
Real Soft Inc.
Why Work Here?Incorporated in 1991, Real Soft Inc. (RSI) is a privately held talent agency meeting the talent needs of Fortune 500 firms across the US. We are headquartered in NJ and use recruiters both in NJ and offshore in our facility in Bangalore, India to contact candidates. Any questions or help? Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to working with you!
Awesome company, good learning experience, Fortune 100 firm on resume