- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Leasing Agent is responsible for direct interaction with prospective and current customer tenants. This position is often the face of Real Property Management Vancouver/Authority. The role touches the leasing process from introduction through occupancy and is responsible for maintaining trust and communication from onboarding of the resident through the duration of their tenancy. The Leasing Assistant exemplifies our core values of creating an environment of family, Unwavering ethical behavior, Unparalleled Integrity, Heightened Sense of Service, Humility, Empathy, and Accountability.
QUALIFICATIONS: Entry level experience or on the job training working with property management. High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
- Developing analytical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Naturally driven to provide excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to act and operate independently with direction from Property Manager.
- Proficiency with email and Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all other employees and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results
- Knowledge of local area.
- Ability to understand Washington State RCW laws and regulations, Fair Housing Act, Anti-Discrimination Act, and Landlord/Tenant Act
- Handling inquiries from prospective tenants.
- Recording and maintaining prospective tenant information in the agency database.
- Partnering with the Property Manager to prepare advertisements for available rental properties.
- Maintaining an accurate, up-to-date record of available rental properties.
- Demonstrating available rental properties to prospective tenants.
- Preparing incoming property condition reports.
- Responsible to submit weekly feedback from prospective renters for vacant properties.
- Under supervision of Licensed Property Manager, enters lease agreements/creating leases.
- Communicating through written and verbal means and are accurately delivered/received in a timely, clear, and appropriate manner so that owners/tenants/residents and/or RPMV/RPMA/THP staff have information to meet their needs.
- Attending and participating in office meetings.
- Attending and participating in training sessions as directed by the Operations Manager.
- Adhering to all procedures required in this role.
- Providing feedback for and participating in continuous improvement of procedures and processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Real Property Management
7200 NE 41st St Suite 201 VancouverPortland, OR
Real EstateView all jobs at Real Property Management