At Real Property Management, our proven experience and industry leadership have given us the edge in developing top-tier property management professionals. As a franchisee of one of the largest residential management corporations in the United States, we have the training and support to take you from a job to a career.
The Leasing Agent is responsible for direct interaction with prospective and current residents. The role touches the leasing process from introduction through occupancy, and is responsible for maintaining trust and communication from onboarding of the tenant through the duration of their tenancy.
As a licensed agent and Realtor you would also have the opportunity to earn money as a sales agent.
- Licensed Agent
- Some experience in sales/marketing or a service-related industry
- Computer proficiency—Microsoft Office
- Local area knowledge
- Managing referrals across departments
- Competency in, or the ability to become competent in, the following:
- Residential Tenancies Act
- Anti-Discrimination Act
- Trade Practices and Fair Trading Acts
- Strata Titles Legislation
- Certificates of Registration
- Building Maintenance
The Leasing Agent is highly organized with strong time management skills and an understanding of prioritization. Naturally driven to provide excellent customer service and to instill trust, the Leasing Agent is a natural communicator with good negotiation skills, the ability to work independently, and a professional demeanor.
Real Property Management Seacoast New Hampshire