At Real Property Management Enterprises, our proven experience and industry leadership have given us the edge in developing top-tier property management professionals. As a franchisee of one of the largest residential management corporations in the United States, we have the training and support to take you from a job to a career.
The Assistant Maintenance Coordinator /Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting business operations through administrative tasks, coordinating maintenance, as well as providing courteous and professional direct interaction with prospective and current customer tenants. This position is often the face of Real Property Management Enterprises. This role interacts with every unit of the business and is the key to achieving effective communication across the organization.
Naturally driven to provide excellent customer service and to instill trust, the ideal candidate is a natural communicator with good attention to detail, a sense of urgency, and a professional demeanor.
1. Providing administrative support for the Leasing Agents and Property Managers
2. Outline and assigning all work orders
3. Ability to schedule and estimate workers hours and requirements to complete tasks
4. Approval on Work orders from owners
5. Accurate billing of work orders
6. Help owner’s with draws and running reports
7. Good communication skills with owners and status of make-readies.
8. Compliant with all Fair Housing and Landlord laws
9. Assist Office Manager with any assigned duties
10. Attend and participate in-office meetings
11. Attending and participating in training sessions as directed by the Manager
12. Adhering to all procedures required in this role
13. Providing feedback for and participating in the continuous improvement of procedures and processes
14. Local area knowledge
15. Other duties as assigned
1. Highly detail-oriented and organized in work
2. Strong analytical thinking and troubleshooting skills
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
4. Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
5. Proficiency with email and Microsoft Office applications
6. Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem-solving, and results
1. Two years’ experience in administrative support
2. A minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute
3. Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office
4. Basic to Intermediate Maintenance knowledge
5. Knowledge of the Internet and e-mail
6. Basic telephone switchboard knowledge
1. Administrative support, reporting, and data entry timelines met
2. Established customer service standards maintained
3. Work order and make-ready timelines met.
4. Weekend response to work orders, if needed.
5. Accuracy in billing and work order approval
Real Property Management Enterprises
Why Work Here?
Find a career in real estate with room to grow!
Oklahoma City, OK