IT Technician III ( Sr. System Admin/Network Engineer )
Real HR Hero - Thompson HR Consulting Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Take a look at this great position, it's for an IT Management Service Provider company that is located in the San Fernando Valley area.
Job Title: IT Technician III ( Sr. System Admin/Network Engineer ) FLSA
Compensation Package: Competitive hourly Rate: $35+ per hour depending on experience. Bonuses for 5-star ratings, upselling, and new clients.
What we offer: We offer competitive wages, challenging work, career opportunities, a pleasant work environment, and ongoing training.
Status: Non-Exempt (Hourly)
Location: Mid-Valley (San Fernando Valley, CA) Rotating Remote Work Schedule.
About: Our client is a locally-owned IT Managed Services Provider (MSP). Offering comprehensive IT services to small- and medium-sized businesses in San Fernando Valley, CA, and surrounding areas. Their franchise is nationally known and ranked high on the worldwide MSP mentor list of IT MSP providers.
They offer networking, security, data, and email services, as well as hardware and software support in addition to a variety of consultation and preventative maintenance services.
Description: The Level III Technician requires both proven experience with technology and outstanding, customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills. You should enjoy building solutions that leverage technology to meet a client’s business needs. The Level III Technician works jointly with sales to provide pre-and post-sales support, including tasks such as discovery meetings, site visits, proposals and presentations, technical assessments, implementation, and ongoing technical account management. A positive, service-oriented personality is a must.
Our ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- Minimum of five years hands-on experience configuring, troubleshooting, and repairing networking equipment, Windows servers and workstations, Exchange Server, and Active Directory
- Three years of experience in a client-facing environment such as sales engineering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and is comfortable working with clients at a business level to understand their current and historic issues regarding their business and technology
- Possesses strong organizational and time-management skills
- Experience writing proposals for and implementation of technical solutions to fulfill business needs
- Results-oriented, self-motivated, energetic, professional, reliable, and a team player
- Strong understanding of technology and business productivity systems
- Experience with RMM (remote monitoring and management) tool a plus
- Ability to problem solve at a high level, extraordinary customer service skills, strong multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- Sales training/experience is a plus
Ideally, you will have one or more of the following certifications:
- CompTIA Net+ and/or CompTIA Security+
- MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator/Solutions Associate) or MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer) MCITP Microsoft Certified IT Professional, MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert)
- CCNA or CCIE-Cisco certifications a real plus
Job Type: Full-time
Powered by JazzHR
Real HR Hero - Thompson HR Consulting
AddressLos Angeles, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Real HR Hero - Thompson HR Consulting