Multi-Location Store Manager - Southwest-2
Real Fruit Bubble Tea Inc. Mississauga, ON
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Locations: Southwest-2 Region (Cambridge, Kitchener, Hamilton, London etc.)
Originated in Toronto, 2002, Real Fruit Bubble Tea has been committed to making fresh fruit drinks, healthy and accessible for anyone to enjoy. We now have 70 locations in Canada and the USA to serve you better!
As a super fast-growing business, we want to motivate you to grow with us! We are currently looking for Multi-Location Store Manager to oversee a few of our Southwest-2 locations. We will build you up from store manager to regional manager and beyond!!! There is huge potential for growth and we welcome anyone who is up to a challenging yet rewarding journey!!
Reporting to the Regional Manager and above, the position is responsible for supervising and overseeing the sales performances of the store, and ensures the proper shift assignment for staffs that work at the store. The Multi-Location Manager is also responsible for fostering an inclusive, passionate, energetic and welcoming working environment and help co-workers to constantly grow and improve.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains frequent and uninterrupted communication with the Regional Manager, and ensures that the company's regulatory policies and daily guidelines of the store are followed.
- Conduct concrete actions to maximize store's daily sales, transactions and profits.
- Propose and establish an achievable sales goal for the store, and to encourage, inspire and propel the co-workers to work collectively to accomplish it.
- Ensures that all co-workers are in compliance with the company's operating standards, and store's policies regarding food safety and sanitation regulations are strictly followed and applied.
- Train, supervise and discipline all co-workers on procedures and provide ongoing feedback for improvement.
- Ensures that operational and training standards are consistently enforced and executed by co-workers.
- Demonstrate exceptional guest service and superior follow-up skills with customers or potential costumers.
Ideal Candidate Competencies
- Attitude: Positive working attitude to work "on-floor" spontaneously, must be "hands on" as to motivate and propel the frontline personnel in person and to serve as the role model for co-workers.
- Results Oriented: demonstrates the ability to consistently perform optimal business results by meeting deadlines and achieving pre-determined goals.
- Communication: effectively conveys necessary information and ideas in concise and meaningful exchanges through verbal and written communications.
- Teamwork/Collaboration: effectively develops healthy relationships with co-workers and encourages idea-sharing that assists to accomplish goals.
- Initiative: proactively seeking opportunities to work outside of job scope to assist various business departments, and demonstrates the ability to always go beyond what is required to achieve goals.
- Personal Adaptability: demonstrates the ability to welcome and embrace changes and effectively adjusts to newly altered environment within the business.
Expectation of Successful Candidate
- Minimum 3 year of store manager experiences, or 5 years of working experiences within food industries.
- Language proficiency in English, with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Multitasking skills and ability to perform tasks effectively under pressure.
- Exceptional customer service skills, and demonstrate strong communication and high level of organizational capabilities.
- Ability to implement RFBT's policies and procedures effectively.
- Must have a valid G license and have a reliable method of transportation as you will be travelling between locations frequently
Real Fruit Bubble Tea Inc.
RetailView all jobs at Real Fruit Bubble Tea Inc.