Accountant / Executive Administrative Assistant
Real Fruit Bubble Tea Inc. Edison, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you passionate about bubble tea business?
Are you a person who always thrive to grow and accomplish more?
If Yes, join us Today!
If it's not now, When?
If it's not me, Who?
Real Fruit Bubble Tea Inc. is proud to bring Canada and USA some of the most exciting opportunities for individuals that are thrilled to pursue career growths in food industries. Our vision begins and ends with great food, remarkable services and exceptional customer experiences.
Reporting to the Financial Manager and above and working closely with our Founder, the Accountant and Executive Administrative Assistant is responsible for maintaining and recording all financial records of Real Fruit Bubble Tea Inc. in the general ledger and corresponding accounts. In addition, you will also be assisting with office administrative tasks as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Check, verify, and record RFBT’s financial transactions such as purchase invoices and expenses
- Allocate and post financial transaction details to subsidiary books and general ledger
- Reconcile and balance all accounts
- Draw up financial statements (trial balance, income statement, balance sheet)
- Track and maintain inventory records
- Maintain internal control systems
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Comply with relevant reporting requirements
- Maintain complete filing system to support financial records
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries and complaints while maintaining a positive and professional attitude at all times to ensure customer satisfaction
- Communicate with customers and staff through various channels.
- Know RFBT’s products inside and out so that you can answer questions confidently
- Communicate and coordinate with colleagues as necessary
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of RFBT’s Headquarter and Warehouse location
- Handle any ad hoc office administrative tasks as needed
Ideal Candidate Competencies
- Attitude: proven entrepreneur spirit of working "on-floor" spontaneously, as to motivate and propel the frontline personnel in person and to serve as the role model for co-workers.
- Results-Oriented: demonstrates the ability to consistently perform optimal business results by meeting deadlines and achieving pre-determined goals.
- Communication: effectively conveys necessary information and ideas in concise and meaningful exchanges through verbal and written communications.
- Teamwork/Collaboration: effectively develops healthy relationships with co-workers and encourages idea-sharing that assists to accomplish goals.
- Initiative: proactively seeking opportunities to work outside of job scope to assist various business departments, and demonstrates the ability to always go beyond what is required to achieve goals.
- Personal Adaptability: demonstrates the ability to welcome and embrace changes and effectively adjusts to newly altered environment within the business.
Expectation of Successful Candidate
- Bachelor’s or Diploma in accounting or related field
- 1-2 years experience in bookkeeping/accounting practices or related experience
- 1-2 years of administrative experience
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Effective communication skills, written and verbal, in English required with a strong preference for Mandarin/Cantonese speaking individuals
- Strong time management and organizational skills with an attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel or QuickBooks
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications
- As this position has a mobile element, the candidate must have a valid Driver’s License with a reliable method of transportation
Real Fruit Bubble Tea Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Real Fruit Bubble Tea Inc.