Territory: Alameda County
Who we are?
We are a fully established real estate data company headquartered in Los Angeles.
What is this role?
If you love working with a dynamic team-oriented company, this may be your ideal job. Our company is the leader in our industry and supplies the number one real estate product to real estate professionals. We are seeking a sales expert to actively market to real estate agents and offer continuing education benefits. Training courses, strategies, and instruction of planning will be provided.
Our clients are throughout the state of California (expansion is on its way), including real estate brokers, managers, agents, escrow officers and more.
What does a “Day-in-the-Life” look like?
Equipped with a company vehicle, an iPhone, and an iPad. Spend most of your day in the field selling and scheduling meetings, participating events, and hosting seminars… Here are some details of what you will be doing:
- Setting up and attend seminars, events, and meetings with real estate managers/brokers, which our management team will perform.
- Document the field visits, meeting contents, follow-up to ensure client satisfaction.
- Coordinate with the marketing team to develop and distribute event invitations and sponsorship ads. Submit event requests and accounting information for the department.
- Develop and maintain contact lists for communications and events using company provided software. Limited data entry including RSVPs and daily client logging.
- This is a field sales position, driving and traveling are required on a daily basis. You will travel in your territory and be fully engaged with the clientele whether it be handing simple customer service items and attending client functions on occasion.
- You will have full assistance from the office team to handle PR efforts to make sure seminars are a success.
- Your job will entail lots of client engagement so your great personality will be an extremely utilized asset.
- Your goal is to increase the market share in your territory, which means more money for you.
Ability to be comfortable with public speaking.
Ability to follow direction and willingness to work with a team.
Previous sales or marketing will make the learning curve shorter.
Excellent communication skills with clients, co-workers, and management.
Ability to understand Company-based marketing tracking and the willingness to use it.
Good driving record (must provide a printout of driving record)
Associates or Bachelor’s degree is preferred
Medical/Dental after a waiting period
Company car, and gas card
Necessary technology and electronic devices