Real Estate Assistant
Real Estate Santa Rosa, CA
- Expired: 18 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Administrative assistant for Real Estate Broker
We are looking for someone who is motivated, sharp, positive, flexible, organized, detail oriented and has excellent communication skills. The candidate must be able to work independently and in a team. You should be a problem solver, work with little supervision, work well under pressure and complete assignment deadlines in a timely manner. Phone and personal contact is a vital part of this position. This position is very fast paced and you should be able to work through and multi task through interruptions.
Description of responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Prepare Purchase and Sale Agreements and related addenda accurately on a consistent basis
• Prepare all listing paperwork and input into the MLS including uploading photos
• Coordinate with staging company and photographer
• Design marketing flyer
• Order sign installation and arrange for open houses
• Communication with agents, lenders, escrow and title companies
• Organize and create prospecting data base
• Maintain and track checklist for all real estate transactions
• Organize transaction files for completeness
• Maintain databases and prepare mail merge form letters
• General office work: email, filing, letters, data entry, correspondence
• CAR Forms, Skyslope
• All social media and marketing for the company
• Preferred CA real estate license or an in depth knowledge of Real Estate
*High organizational skills and love details and having things in order in proper systems.
• Excellent verbal and written skills, including spelling and grammar
• Valid driver license, current auto insurance and reliable vehicle
• Live in Sonoma County
Part to full time position
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Real EstateWhy Work Here?
Positive atmosphere, growing team, chance for growth
20+ year Top Producing Real Estate Team located in Santa Rosa is seeking for the person who has knowledge of Real Estate or licensee with the desire to be the person who loves details, paperwork and supporting our team grow in the back end and works well with systems and organization. Positive attitude with what can I give to this position, how can I grow this team and how can I help maximize my employer's time.
AddressSanta Rosa, CA
Real EstateView all jobs at Real Estate