Real estate firm currently seeking an accurate, and thorough accounting specialist to join our growing company. In this role, you will be responsible for general accounting tasks to support the accounting department efforts. To succeed in this position, you will be highly accurate, efficient, detail-orientated, organized, poses strong time-management skills and the ability to multi-task.
Accounting Specialist Duties and Responsibilities
· Interact with agents on the phone, email, and in-person
· Data entry
· Processing Closed Transactions
· Scan/upload documents
· Maintain constant communication with the accounting manager, company leadership and team members.
· Work collaboratively with other team members to achieve shared goals
Accounting Specialist Requirements and Qualifications
· Exceptional computer skills, including Microsoft Office
· Consistent, accurate, thorough, and detail-oriented
· Exceptional organizational skills
· Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
· Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
· Polished phone and email etiquette
· Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment
· Works well within a team environment
Candidate must be available to work 1 Saturday per month. Please include income requirements for consideration.