Real Estate Team Baltimore, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
- $45,000 to $55,000 Yearly
Your Job Title: Operations Manager
Where you will work: Virtually from home and on occasionally in Baltimore, MD
Address: 2435 Foster Ave. Baltimore, MD 21224
Who’s the Boss: Michael Zabora, Major Estates
Who are we?
Crabs & Bohs, Ravens & O’s! We want to be surrounded by people who love what they do. We want to help everyone around us be successful because through them, we will be successful. We are always helping each other and pushing each other to be better. We believe in lots of education and training for each member of our team. As leaders, we can be given a fault at times. Our mission is to give the absolute best customer service to each and every client we serve each day. We appreciate everything our city has to offer, and love helping our city when we can, with donations and volunteering time at St. Francis Neighborhood Center.
Who are we looking for?
The Operations Manager is a person who relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. The Operations Manager is deeply committed to completing tasks with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
An Operations Manager is deeply committed to supporting the lead agent in achieving greater and greater levels of success, as well as to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all operational tasks of the lead agent’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
● Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
● Manage and maintain all financial systems, including balancing the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, ensuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget, tax planning, and generating financial reports
● Oversee all contracts through closing
● Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
● Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment
● Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints via phone or email
● Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
● Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members
Essential duties and responsibilities
● System development, implementation, and management
● Information management
● Oversight of contracts through closing
● Customer/vendor relations
● Bookkeeping (A/R and A/P)
● Lead Agent – daily
● Agent Team – daily
● Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – as appropriate
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
● Bookkeeping skills or willingness to learn
● Strong ability to focus
● Concerned about doing things the right way
● Calm under pressure
● Service-based attitude
● Proven ability to succeed
● High school graduate
● Bachelor’s degree preferred
● Real estate license preferred (or will be sponsored)
● 1 – 3 years of service and management experience
● 3 – 5 years of administrative experience
Real Estate TeamWhy Work Here?
Our high energy, fast-paced team is growing and looking for a superstar to join our team.
BusinessView all jobs at Real Estate Team