Residential Maintenance Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, a privately owned and managed Real Estate Residential Management company is seeking a qualified MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN to join their outstanding team in Wichita! Wage depends on experience. The client offers great benefits once hired on permanent.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and certifications:
- Minimum of 2-5 years of hands-on maintenance experience.
- HVAC and CPO are highly preferred.
- Experience in plumbing, painting, carpentry, remodeling, appliance repair, and carpet/flooring work.
- Bathroom repairs.
- Drywall and basic electrical work.
- Good tenure is required.
- Must have tools and a driver's License.
- Able to be on time and reliable.
- Able to pass a background check.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Performing routine maintenance around the building such as fixing structural damage, for example, window, door or wall repair
- Repairing broken or leaking plumbing to avoid water damage and restore full use of water fixtures
- Working on damaged electrical wiring when a shortage or severed wire occurs
- Maintaining the building HVAC equipment in order to keep climate control in the facility functioning properly
- Applying preventative measures to the building to reduce the risk of future problems, such as using a sealant on a flat roof
- Fixing potential safety hazards to avoid injuries
- Painting the building when old paint has become faded or chipped
- Some groundskeeping and trash removal will be required
* Please note that Compensation and Benefits are set by our clients and Real Estate Personnel can not be held responsible for any changes in benefits or final compensation offered for a position.
*REP is an equal opportunity employer and abides by all local, state, and federal employment regulations and laws.
For more information please contact Esther Mills at 3166656574
Visit www.realtyjobs.com for more information on this and other Real Estate related opportunities
Real Estate Personnel
Get fresh Residential Real Estate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.