The Digital Marketing Analyst will develop, implement, track and optimize our non-search digital marketing campaigns. They understand and support PPC and other marketing initiatives that will contribute to top line growth.
The Digital Marketing Analyst optimizes campaigns by audience expansion, keyword expansion, programmatic bidding, bid optimizations, audience development/tagging/segmentation, remarketing, negative placement research, ad text optimization, and landing page optimization.
The Digital Marketing Analyst will monitor daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly ROI reports and create actions plans to proactively meet business objectives.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- PPC; which includes some search; but mostly display, remarketing, programmatic, social media and email.
- Implementation of digital marketing strategies across various advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and help execute strategies for remarketing lists, 1st and 3rd party cookies, audience tagging, audience development, campaign structuring, targeting strategies, programmatic bidding/advertising, ad copy, and landing page experiences.
- Monitor accounts for publisher and company compliance.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points. Use deep analysis to optimize campaigns that meet business objectives.
- Keep pace with display and ad exchange industry trends and developments.
- Weekly, Monthly & Quarterly KPIs and Reports
- Measure the effectiveness of campaigns across all accounts, by providing accurate reports.
- Maintain weekly, monthly and quarterly goals for each analyst by documenting important KPIs.
- Passion for SEM, PPC and overall internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems.
- Ability to foster strong client relationships at various levels.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years experience with SEO/SEM campaigns, email campaigns, programmatic campaigns and/or other display campaigns.
- 3+ years experience working with DSPs
- Experience with MySQL and Python a plus, although not required.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that convert.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- AdWords certification required.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Birthday Celebrations
- Monthly Employee Lunches
- Free Coffee & Tea