We have a fantastic opportunity available for a part-time sales office assistant.
Supports the day to day operations of the Sales Office by assisting with prospects and customers from the time they decide to purchase a home through the closing of the sale by scheduling selections meetings and preparing home orders, preparing contracts, processing applications for residency, and preparing closing paperwork. Act as a liaison between the Sales and Operations Departments by communicating information about sales and closing schedules to all departments and introducing new homeowners to the community through the lease signing and orientation processes at the time of closing.
To be considered for this position, you should have:
- Prior customer service required; property management experience a plus.
- Proficiency with computer software programs, including Microsoft Office products and web-based applications.
- Excellent organizational, customer service and verbal/written communication skills.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks, while ensuring that customers feel welcome and "at home" in order to portray a positive Company and community image and facilitate a positive start to the home buying process.
Other duties may be assigned. Real-estate license NOT required.
8.50 an hour.
Required experience and qualifications:
- A current, valid driver's license from the state where the community is located is required before driving a company-owned vehicle or before driving a personal vehicle on company business.
- Previous home sales experience; Desire to show both new and pre-owned homes, a packaged lifestyle and then influence the decision of the prospect to buy both;
- Exceptional customer service skills with ability to persuade and overcome objections;
- Excellent organizational and verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize and keep track of multiple prospects/tasks.
- Ability to work on weekends.
Real Estate Management CompanyA property management company.