Real Estate Field Manager
Real Estate Management Company New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
An established and growing Real Estate Management company in the Bronx is seeking a FULL TIME, experienced Field Manager to work in the field managing a portfolio of buildings. This is a hands-on position. Must be able to work in both the office and in the field. This is a permanent - direct hire position.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conducting building inspections.
- Addressing tenant repairs and complaints.
- Resolving violations (HPD, Section 8, DOB etc.).
- Managing building personnel (e.g. Supers/Porters/Handymen).
- Monitoring building and apartment repair work and overseeing contractors.
- Interacting face to face with tenants to obtain access and complete repairs.
- Handling emergency situations.
Required: Valid driver’s license and reliable car
Preferred But Not Required: Bilingual - English/Spanish
Please Submit a Current Resume with your Contact Information. Thank you!
Real Estate Management Company
Privately Owned Real Estate Management Company