Leasing Agent- $1000 Sign On Bonus
Real Estate Equities Coon Rapids, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Leasing Agent – Affordable Properties
Job Classification: Non-Exempt
Reports To: Property Manager
Purpose: The Leasing Agent leases apartments to prospects and maintain a competitive occupancy for the community in the marketplace. Provide other general property management office duties. Perform duties required to maintain compliance program eligibility for affordable housing.
Leasing Agent Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide residents with exceptional customer service and foster good resident relations.
- Be a valuable part of an effective on-site team.
- Meet and greet customers in person and on the telephone.
- Show and lease apartments and follow up with prospects.
- Process applications and other necessary paperwork to lease or renew resident leases.
- Process paperwork required to determine household eligibility for affordable housing programs.
- Assist residents with questions and record service requests.
- Receive and input rents and all other fees from prospects and residents.
- Perform community inspections.
- Assist with marketing outreach program.
- Participate with resident activities/programs.
- Polish up leasing model, vacant apartments and the tour route.
- Participate in the preparation of making balloons clusters, preparing the refreshment center, and other preparation to open the leasing office for business.
- Operate all office machines, printer, computer, etc.
- Handle mail, prepare notes, letters, and documents; receive and distribute packages.
Leasing Agent Non-Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform/prepare special projects
- Perform other duties, as assigned
Leasing Agent Position Requirements:
- Previous leasing or related sales experience preferred
- Ability to perform essential duties
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task/meet deadlines
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, Yardi experience desired
- Maintain professional office environment
- Ability to understand and follow instructions in English
Monday thru Friday. Some nights and weekends as necessary
30-40 hours per week
Real Estate Equities
AddressCoon Rapids, MN
Real EstateView all jobs at Real Estate Equities