Real Estate Equities Development, LLC —the leading national senior cooperative housing developer—has an immediate opening for the right candidate. We are excited to announce that we have another project in Kansas. As a result of our growth, we are currently recruiting for a Sales Manager to market and sell units for our site in/around the Kansas City area. This is an exciting opportunity for a sales professional to market and sell a lifestyle concept to the senior population in/around Kansas City and the surrounding communities.
Duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Establish a sincere and credible relationship with potential prospects and their families.
- Market and sell units as directed for the agreed upon prices within the time parameters set forth in the applicable agreements.
- Seek out and target new customers and public relations opportunities and pursue on behalf of the project.
- Manage the daily activities of the sales office while maintaining focus on the company’s strategic goals which includes maintaining regular office hours, processing all necessary paperwork and managing the administrative functions of the office, planning, executing and staffing special events and gatherings, and making special arrangements with outside vendors/contractors necessary in the execution of the sales and marketing plan.
- Develop, maintain and improve relations with all current and potential customers and referrals.
- Drive the sales communication process which includes meeting and greeting prospects in person and on the telephone, conducting follow-up calls on sales leads, creating and administering all advertising and collateral materials, writing and distributing direct mail pieces and newsletters, drafting and sending correspondence.
- Make sales presentations and calls to business and civic organizations.
- Become an active member in local business and civic organizations for the purposes of networking and report on the progress of community networking.
- Work cooperatively with the company to provide input and guidance regarding sales and marketing activities.
- Represent the company in a professional manner which includes professional communication, conduct, and attire.
- Work flexible hours to meet the needs of the business and aging population.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the company.
- Minimum of two years of marketing and sales experience required
- Two years of experience marketing to the aging population preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent related experience
- Must have a warm, friendly, and outgoing personality
- Must possess an empathetic attitude toward seniors
- Must have excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Must have the ability to work independently and lead a sales program
- Must have strong sales, marketing, and interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to effectively interface with all levels of corporate management
- Must have computer competence using all Microsoft applications (excel, word, publisher, power point, access)
- ZOHO data base experience preferred or experience using another CRM
This is a full-time position with a competitive base salary, bonus, and benefits package. The ideal candidate will be outgoing and enjoy working with the aging population, networking and building community relationships, public speaking, enjoy all aspects of the sales process, and have the ability to work independently.
In addition to submitting a resume with salary requirements, you must complete a brief 5-10 minute Culture Index survey at http://www.cindexinc.com/c/B984B4.