Office Manager Part Time $500 Sign-On Bonus
Real Estate Equities Development, LLC Sioux Falls, SD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are excited to announced we are getting ready to open the Village Cooperative of Sioux Falls and are recruiting for a part-time Member Services Manager (Office Manager). The Member Services Manager manages the daily operations of the cooperative and supervises two staff. The Member Services Manager is the main contact for all members of the cooperative and the Board of Directors and is responsible for ensuring exceptional customer service and fostering good member relations.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working with the aging population, have previous supervisory experience, enjoy working independently, be able to multi-task, have office management skills, and knowledge of Accounting software (QuickBooks, OneSite, etc.). The Member Services Manager works from 8-12:00 pm Monday-Friday. Pay is $15-$16/hr DOE.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide all members with exceptional customer service and foster good member relations
- Meet and greet members in person and on the telephone
- Assist the Board of Directors as needed and attend regular meetings
- Assist members with their questions and record service requests
- Assist in the planning of member activities and retention programs
- Oversee and participate in the sales and marketing of cooperative units to prospective members
- Oversee and participate in the taking of reservations and complete the necessary paperwork to sell an available share in the cooperative
- Supervise site staff and assist with contractors
- Be accessible for coordinating a response to after-hours emergency calls
- Enforce and adhere to all management policies and procedures
- Ensure the cleanliness of the interior of the building and its curb appeal
- Manage the daily activities of the office including the operation of all printer, computer, etc.
- Oversee and handle mail, prepare notes, letters, documents; receive and distribute packages
- Receive and input carrying costs and all other fees from members
- Oversee and participate in controlling operating expenses and maintaining budget controls
- Oversee and participate in the preparation of all necessary paperwork for wait list, sales process and move-ins
- Oversee and maintain site records (member files, payables, M/I and M/O inspections, etc.)
- Oversee and perform community inspections
- Oversee and assist with key control
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Must possess a minimum of two years property management experience which includes supervising staff
- Must have knowledge of managerial, supervisory and fiscal practices
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Must have the ability to meet deadlines
- Must have intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- RealPage experience preferred
To be considered for this position, all candidates must complete a survey which takes approximately 5-10 minutes to complete. The survey can be found at http://www.cindexinc.com/c/B984B4.
To apply for this position, please submit a resume and cover letter containing your salary requirements. You can visit the following websites to find out more about our company: www.reedevelopment.com and www.villagecooperative.com.
Real Estate Equities Development, LLCWhy Work Here?
Be at the forefront of developing the most dynamic and exciting senior housing concept to ever come to the area!
Real Estate Equities Development, LLC, an Eagan, Minnesota based company, is a full service development company with roots dating back to the early 70s. We specialize in the development and management of independent living senior cooperatives. Over the past decade we have developed over 40 projects comprising 2,000 units with a value of $350,000,000 in urban, suburban, and medium-sized mid-western communities. Our services include site acquisition and entitlement, project and construction management, financial analysis and capital structuring, in-house sales and marketing, and property and asset management.
AddressSioux Falls, SD