Maintenance Engineer - Residential Properties
Start with BJB Properties. Proudly family owned since 1969, our dedication stands alone, with a level of expertise in home design, building maintenance and management matched by our commitment to you. We are currently in need of Maintenance Technicians and have buildings in locations like Rogers Park, Wrigleyville, Lincoln Park and Gold Coast.
With more than 100 years of collaborative experience in the real estate industry, our team is committed to the rehabbing of the city's finest vintage buildings into elite downtown apartments that offer wonderful modern amenities, while still retaining their classic charm.
- Perform work and all tasks in a prompt and efficient manner
- Work independently and in groups with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Courteous and polite while performing work duties
- Maintain OSHA guidelines and adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned by manager
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- 1 - 3 years general maintenance experience
- Experience in servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing , and installing water heaters, tubs, toilets, sinks, faucets, various valves, pipes, drains, etc.
- Ability to multi-task
- Preventative maintenance and rodding experience
- Must be punctual and dependable
- Must have good communication skills and a positive attitude
- Understand general construction skills relating to all aspects of repairs and maintenance
Individual must have own tools, reliable vehicle, and current Driver’s license.
If interested in working with a growing company that provides competitive benefits and compensation packages, please submit a resume including salary requirements.