We are seeking a Purchasing and Accounting Analyst to work in the corporate office of a Boca Raton residential home builder to become an integral part of our construction and accounting team. You will work with various staff members to help integrate the flow of information in the office to assist the on site construction teams.
- Assist Director of Purchasing and VP of Construction with tracking contracts issued to various subcontractors.
- Responsible for setting up purchasing activities and scheduling activities in the software system which are used in the subcontracts for the Purchasing Director.
- Respond to vendors regarding payment inquiries relating to purchase orders issued.
- Work with CFO to run budget reports for homes constructed and investigate variances incurred.
- Reconcile charges on credit cards to allocate them to the correct job and project.
- Prepare purchase orders for non system generated purchases.
- Back up other administrative staff as required.
- Perform any other office tasks assigned.
- Strong experience in using various software programs and adaptability to new software programs.
- Prior construction, purchasing or accounting experience strongly preferred.
- WMS, Sage Timberline or Sale Simplicity knowledge a plus.
- Microsoft Office knowledge required with advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and follow up on open tasks.
- Accurate and detail oriented.
- 5 years of relevant experience.