A fast-growing construction and real estate company hiring for Social Media/ Digital Media Marketing coordinator. The ideal candidate will be ambitious and highly creative and have a strong passion for technology, digital marketing, and social media. This individual will serve as the subject matter expert for the Company’s digital marketing and social media presence and be proficient at facilitating content creation. The candidate must able to design and produce graphics using Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign
QUICKBOOKS and PAYROLL experience would be ***huge plus.***
Other job duties include, but are not limited to media relations, advertising, graphic design, social media, website maintenance, proposal design support, and proposal library maintenance, video production, and collateral/kitting development and maintenance.
The successful candidate will be creative with strengths in visual communications, design, layout, and writing for print, web, and social media. They work quickly and efficiently under tight deadlines, never sacrificing quality for quantity, and pay very close attention to the smallest details. They think quickly on their feet and are resourceful in managing their time, juggling a variety of projects on a regular basis.
Duties: Job duties include but not limited to
- Marketing Materials – Develops creative marketing communications material such as trade show graphics, brochures, PowerPoint presentations, e-mail marketing graphics, internal signage, and document layouts. It also handles video production, photography, and image manipulation as required.
- Web and Social Media – Designs page layouts, maintains online content and manages ongoing updates for corporate websites and social media platforms.
- Advertising – Assists in the planning, development, and execution of advertising campaigns, including creative ad development and artwork delivery.
- 4+ (preferred) Years Marketing Experience including Graphic Design, Web Design, and Social Media
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Experience using online web content management platforms (WordPress is a plus)
- Very strong written communications skills, including copywriting, editing and proofreading
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job