We are presently seeking an individual who will assist the Senior Project Manager with lot modifications and preparations for new home setups. This role will be based out of the Pittsburgh, PA area with 50% travel within the North Eastern territory.
As a Construction Project Manager, you will:
- Assist Senior Project Manager in preparing and obtaining home site surveys.
- Researching home setbacks at the local level (city and county).
- Manage the setup of new homes.
- Assess existing home sites to determine what site prep will be required.
- Assist in managing the setup of new homes and vendor setup.
- Locate and contract with vendors to ensure reasonable pricing and control of costs.
- Travel approximately 50%.
- A minimum of 3 years of project management or similar experience, preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; HS Diploma or GED required.
- Working knowledge of physical facilities, including construction renovation.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to work with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to develop and negotiate proposals and contracts with vendors and other project partners.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Detail orientated with strong organizational, time management, problem-solving, multitasking, and follow-through skills.
- Valid operator’s license and reliable transportation.
This is a full-time opportunity with competitive compensation. Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance; short-term and long-term disability; life insurance; paid time off and holidays; flexible spending; and 401K.