We are presently seeking a Property Manager for our community located in Grandview, MO, to manage the daily administration, operation, and personnel of the property in an efficient, professional, and profitable manner.
As a Property Manager, you will:
- Maintain positive relations with residents and employees.
- Collect monthly rent.
- Attract new residents and retain current residents to increase occupancy rate.
- Manage all aspects of leasing.
- Maintain physical operations by conducting ground and building inspections.
- Hire, train, motivate, and manage a small staff of employees.
- Maintain financial operations and adhere to established budgetary guidelines.
- Coordinate maintenance issues.
- Manage and organize paperwork flow.
- 2-3 years of property management experience with proven management skills.
- Strong customer service, communication, and organizational skills.
- Detailed-orientated and the ability to multitask and problem solve.
- Proficient with MS Office, specifically Excel and Outlook; MRI experience preferred
- Ability to be flexible and work evenings and weekends
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to be a team player in a fast-paced environment
- High School diploma or GED required.
This is a full-time opportunity with competitive compensation and commissions. Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off and holidays, life insurance, and 401K.