As a successful Operations Assistant, you will:
- Processing resident applications in a timely manner and prepare Red Flag report.
- Distribute Fed Ex package contents received from the properties to the respective departments in a timely manner.
- Route emails and faxes that come into the Operations email accounts to the appropriate NOA team member.
- Update after-hours answering service with current contact information.
- Process and upload contracts to the applicable Purchase Order in the Nexus System.
- Maintain the records for community vehicle fleet including updating Vehicle Database, and title and registration work.
- Prepare Move In/Move Out reports to city/county as required.
- Process and route complaint calls letters and emails sent from the webpage to the applicable party.
- Facilitate the flow of paperwork and update tracker in connection with new home purchases.
- Provide back up to other NOA team members due to absence or workload.
- Provide general and administrative assistance to the Regional Managers.
- Perform other duties or special projects as assigned.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of administrative assistant experience required.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Proficiency in MS Office, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access
- Excellent communication, organizational, and customer service skills.
- Ability to perform independently and interact with all levels of personnel, specifically senior management.
- Detail orientated, time management, and follow-through skills.
- Ability to multitask and be a team player in a fast-paced environment.
Real Estate Company