We are seeking an energetic, task-driven Floating Leasing Agent for multiple communities in Greenville, SC. This is a Strong Team environment where duties will include, but not limited to:
* Meeting and greeting prospective residents.
* Explaining rental rates and income qualifications for our community.
* Showing apartment units and describing amenities.
* Compliance with all state and federal Fair Housing requirements.
* Inspection of apartments for move-in availability.
* Entering traffic into the database, following up with prospects to close the lease.
* Distribution of move-in packages, preparing and explaining leases.
* Assisting with marketing efforts and resident relation functions.
Prior Leasing experience is a plus!
Successful leasing consultants will be able to multi-task in a deadline-driven environment, able to abide by attendance standards, maintain a sales closing ratio of 50% or better and have strong computer skills.
Compensation dependent upon experience and to be negotiated. We look forward to hearing from you!