We are a dynamic corporation that focuses on multi-family investments and management. Most importantly, we are a company driven by all of our talented employees. We invest a large amount of our energy into developing a culture where everyone can succeed.
We are seeking a dynamic individual who will manage a district of multi-family properties throughout the Kansas City area. As a District Manager, you will focus on maximizing the profitability of properties within your designated territory through the development of marketing strategies, high-quality on-site teams, and adherence to quality control procedures.
- Develop high-quality on-site teams through effective recruitment, training, motivation, and coaching programs.
- Ensure that all aspects of properties are fully functional, safe, and attractive.
- Administer and manage safety programs to ensure all incidents are properly reported and acknowledged in a timely manner.
- Achieve the highest possible portfolio income through the implementation of effective cost control and revenue improvement programs.
- Accurately prepare and convey all operational and financial data of properties to upper management.
- Complete and analyze market studies to recommend for leadership.
- Represent the Company with its tenants and third parties. Ensuring to be responsive and receptive to all needs.
- A minimum of 2 years of multi-family property management experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline.
- Valid operator’s license.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Weekly travel required across designated territory.
We are Proud to Provide Our District Managers with:
- Competitive compensation plus commissions and bonuses
- Access to benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Flexible spending account
Real Estate Company